"Lord grant me the serenity to accept the things I cannot change, the courage to change the things I can, and the wisdom to know the difference.

Monday, August 16, 2010

RV Living..Close & Comfy

So 2 weeks of RV living life while we try to find a place to live.  Most people would probably be ready to be DONE..but I'm not.  Yes the quarters are tight, even though it is 30' long, but you learn to adjust.  

I do have to confess; I browsed RV's on line the other day.  Gotta say I am a HUGE fan of those with the slide-outs.  It would sure save us having to step over, around, behind and in-front of the dogs.  But than what would we do for fun?

Seriously I love our RV, it has truly been a "life saver" for us.  But saying that I know my husband would really like to be living in a home.  His "home", for the past 11 months, has been the RV.   30' does tend to get a tad boring after all that time.  I know he'd love to stretch out in his big comfy recliner, take a shower w/o out worrying if the hot water will run, sit at a real dining room table and all that.  But I have to give him HUGE kudos' what a guy..he has done this ALL for us, his family. 

I know of many men that would have washed their hands of our employement situation a long time ago.  Would have refused to live in an RV for longer than month and given up and gone back home to TRY and find work.  But not Chris! 

So here we are, together finally, living in the RV all close and comfy.

No comments: