"Lord grant me the serenity to accept the things I cannot change, the courage to change the things I can, and the wisdom to know the difference.

Monday, March 29, 2010

Monday, Monday

Yep it's Monday and yes the weather-person got it wrong again.  Supposed to be warm and sunny today, well if can call the low 50's warm.  It is cloudy and very cool.  The viewing for Chris' Aunt is today..I will be picking up Cassie right after school and we will go for a little bit.  Not long mind you as I am NOT one to MAKE my children sit around a funeral home if they don't want to and trust me she doesn't.  There is more than enough family that we won't be missed.

Anyway...being apart is getting harder and harder and more stressful.  I vowed that our situation WOULD NOT take a toll on our marriage but I can see that it is.  Money stress, house not selling stress, not being together stress, it all adds up.  Again, thank you I was diagnosed with my depression and bi-polar last year and I have good medicine that keeps me stable!!!  Who have "thunk" I was a productive depresed person and I was "bi-polar".  I have found, from listening to people, that bi-polar is the MOST miss-understood  mental illness out there.  EVERYONE thinks that if you are bi-polar you have these huge erratic highs and then huge lows and you go out on binges when you are in the "high" mode and spend thousands of dollars etc. etc.  There are actually many different levels of bi-polar..which I did not know.  I'm not at the top of the illness nor am I at the bottom, kind of somewhere in between but with "less" symptoms.  I still have a few "iffy" days but not that many.

Well I need to get off the computer and get around.  Britt just left to wrap up a few loose ends before we move her to Oklahoma this week.  Cassie is in school..I need to get dressed.

Make it a great day no matter the circumstances.

No comments: